Call Our Helpline 087 317 4989
(8am - 10pm)
Tips for Staying Clean
Here are some tips to help you:
• Admit that you lack the power to stay clean on your own.
• Make sobriety your #1 priority.
• Throw away all your drugs and drug paraphernalia.
• Don’t deal drugs.
• Go to meetings daily.
• Get phone numbers and use them.
• If your dealer calls, hang up and call someone on your phone list.
• If no one is home and you’re in trouble, call the C.A. helpline.
• Stay away from people, places and things with which you associate drug use.
• Choose a home group; let people get to know you.
• Get a sponsor and call your sponsor every day.
• Work the Twelve Steps of Cocaine Anonymous with your sponsor.
• Read the books and literature.
• Be of service; get a commitment at a meeting.
• Be honest, open-minded and willing (H.O.W.).
• Don’t get too hungry, angry, lonely or tired (H.A.L.T.).
• Keep it simple. We stay clean and sober one day at a time.
• Pray. Ask questions. Seek answers.
• No matter what happens, keep coming back!
• Be patient. Recovery takes time.
• Remember, we care.